Not sure if this class if for you? Check out the preview below.
Click to download your FREE workbook: pinterest, telling a story with your boards
Why you and your business should pay attention to pinterest
– it’s growing faster than any other social media site
– your work will spread and be shared while you’re sleeping
– it’s searchable
– people go to pinterest to shop
– people spend more money, than when they see things on facebook or twitter
After making a few adjustments and creating a strategy for using pinterest, it quickly became the number 1 traffic source to my website, and I want to help you do the same.
You spend a lot of time making great work, but aren’t sure how to get it noticed.
You’re tired of dragging all of your work to show after show, and wish that you could sell more online.
- how to set up a Pinterest account
- how to use Pinterest as a story telling tool for your work
- how to use Pinterest to market your work
- how to run a sale using Pinterest
- how to optimize your pins for Pinterest
- how to optimize your descriptions for Pinterest
- how to create your own pins that drive traffic to your site or shop
This is an online video training course. After purchase, you’ll receive a link to download the video training, please be sure to download the training within 48 hours of your purchase, as the link does expire. Once you’ve downloaded the training it’s yours to use and watch forever.